Area Service Committee (ASC)
Area Service Committee
Meeting virtually until further notice.
Meeting ID (Zoom): 812 8837 6468
2nd Sunday of each month
(3rd Sunday of May to honor Mother’s Day)
2:00PM ASC Admin Meeting
2:30PM Group Service Forum (GSF)
New GSR Orientation after check in at (GSF)
3:00PM ASC General meeting
What is the Area Service Committee (ASC)?
"The NA groups delegate to the service structure the authority necessary to fulfill the responsibilities assigned to it." -Third Concept
The Peninsula Area Service Committee is the central service body for the Peninsula Area. As a volunteer committee, it performs many tasks instrumental to supporting the local meetings and various subcommittees.
- takes direction from the individual groups within the Peninsula Area to fulfill the purpose of the Third Concept.
- sends a volunteer to the Regional Service Committee (RSC) meeting to bring our area's voice to that meeting as well as returning with regional and world information about the NA fellowship.
- orders, maintains, and provides literature for purchase by the local groups.
- manages and provides printed schedules for groups.
- provides support for the Public Relations (PR), Hospitals & Institutions (H&I), Activities, Unity Day, and Narathon subcommittees. Details of the various services each of those committees perform can be found by following the links.